Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Vegan Eggnog Soft Serve Recipe

Vegan Eggnog Soft Serve Recipe

By Genevieve

I've mentioned before that my new obsession this holiday season is So Nice Noel Nog. Other than drinking it straight from the carton, I've also used it in cookies and these scones, and now I have another delicious way to use it - creamy, Christmas-y soft serve!

This is another variation of the banana soft serve that has become very popular in the blog world. Not surprisingly, I'm not the first blogger to come up with an eggnog version - Peas and Thank You posted the perfect recipe last year so mine is based on hers.

I also thought that some graham cracker crumbs would be the perfect topping for my eggnog soft serve, but I didn't have any in my pantry at the time, so I ambitiously set out to make my own graham crackers from scratch....unfortunately, my attempt wasn't that successful - even though I checked on them in the oven early, they were already burnt and barely edible.

Luckily I managed to salvage a few of the least burnt crackers to crumble up and use for a topping, so it still worked out just how I was hoping!

Even though the base of the soft serve is a banana, the eggnog was definitely the dominant flavour, with a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg. This makes a great healthy holiday treat that is so easy to whip up for dessert or as a snack any time!

Vegan Eggnog Soft Serve

Ingredients:

  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2.5 tbsp non-dairy egg nog (I used So Nice Noel Nog)
  • 1/2 tsp agave syrup (I used a vanilla-flavoured one)
  • 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • pinch of nutmeg
  • cinnamon and graham crackers for topping

Instructions:

Chop up your banana and place in a food processor. Add the eggnog, agave, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg. Process until the mixture is completely smooth. 

Transfer to a chilled glass or bowl and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and crumbled graham crackers if desired.

Makes 1 serving.

Vegan Eggnog Soft Serve Recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment